For HP Wireless Printer Support
There is a long list of ways of how you can connect an HP wireless printer with Windows 10. It is a well-known fact that HP is one of the most trusted and technically upgraded brand when it comes to printers. This is the very reason why most people keep looking forward to purchase HP printers only.
As time has evolved, HP has upgraded features and technologies that provide it with a strong age over all its rivals. It is one of the best devices in the present day market you can rest assured it will not create any problems. However, there are times when a few of first might get stuck on small issues like connecting it with the latest version of Windows.
The first thing that you can do in this respect gives them a call at the HP printer technical support customer care – +. There is also a step-by-step approach that you can take. Here are the main pointers:
- You need to start by turning your printer on.
- Move over to the setup option and click on network setup.
- Then you will need to click on the wireless menu.
- Now go to the wireless setup wizard and click on Wi-Fi network that is being used.
- Move over to the control panel from the start button given in the laptop.
- Go to devices and select the printer option.
- Click on “Add Printers” option.
- Put your WPS pin for the printer. It is one of the most important steps and tries not to forget on this one as it will ensure the security of your printer. Once you have entered the pin, it should get connected to the laptop automatically.
- If you are facing any issues regarding the laptop are you have any confusion in reaching the control panel, just open Cortana. You can always open it by pressing the windows key + Q. type “Printer” and hit add a printer or scanner.
- Once you are through with it, change the default printer. Windows will try to set the default printer by opting the last printer that is connected to the network. You may or may not want this functionality but it is easy to turn it on and off. Just open Cortana select ‘printers & scanners’ and turn Let Windows Manage my default printer” off.
Though there are a number of online helplines that may help you with the task but in the case of serial problems you should only trust the maker and its customer care support. That would save you and your printer from a lot of trouble.